So I decided to take another look at that shipping list, and I have discovered that there are 88 Pokemon ships that include Santa Claus. Some highlights include:
- AlienSantaShipping - Santa Claus & Beeheeyem
- ChristmasTimeInHellShipping - Santa Claus & Houndoom
- ComingOutOfTheClausetShipping - Harley & Santa Claus
- DrunkSantaShipping - Santa Claus & Burgundy
- FabulousFestivitiesShipping - Drew & Santa Claus
- FestiveAmourShipping - Ash, Santa Claus & Serena
- GeorgianChristmasShipping - Don George, Santa Claus & Georgia
- HeSeesYouWhenYou’reSleepingShipping - Conway & Santa Claus
- HolidayHandcuffsAndWhipsShipping - Santa Claus, Officer Jenny & Jessiebelle
- It’sChristmasTimeShipping - Cilan & Santa Claus
- JingleBellRockShipping - Santa Claus & Roxie
- RobotSantaShipping - Clembot & Santa Claus
- SandyClawsShipping - Santa Claus & Sandslash
- YouBetterNotCryShipping - Santa Claus & Wilhelmina
- YouBetterNotPoutShipping - Santa Claus & Elesa
- YouBetterNotShoutShipping - Santa Claus & Exploud
WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE ACTUALLY SHIP SANTA CLAUSE WITH BEEHEEYEM?! WHY?! WHO SAT DOWN AND WAS LIKE “LOL SANTA CLAUSE X BEEHEEYEM IS MY OTP”??????? WHO SAT DOWN AND ACTUALLY CAME UP WITH THIS SHIP???? THERE ARE OVER 700 POKEMON AND YOU CHOSE BEEHEEYEM?! I DON’T UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL I’M SO MAD.
I’m so glad more people are finding out about all of the hidden, bizarre-o santa ships omg
This raises so many questions.
Who hid them. Why did they hide them. How did these ships originate. Was it just a random fan, or someone within the show? How popular are these ships? How many people know about them??